Selling a House

I hope to sell my house this year (a quad) and like most quads, I put a conservatory on the solarium.
Does anyone know the procedure involved before selling ?
I've heard the Town Hall makes you take the conservatory off, in order to obtain the Habitacion Certificate, then it can be, daft as it sounds, put back on.
Does the buyer or seller need to pay for the Habitacion Certificate ?
I've heard that some tricky Estate Agents charge both buyer and seller.

Yes it has too come down and you need to get the habitation cert.

Commented luvmylife in La Marina 2016-03-31 10:32:36 UTC

Latest.....had agents round and they told me the conservatories have to come off...the Habitacion man comes round and gives you the nod, then it can all go back again, cost, about 1000 Euros, how stupid is that.
Oh by the way, I was quoted 550 euros for the Certificate, I called in at the Town Hall and was told it would be 50 Euros! Nice profit there.

Commented Al Marina in La Marina 2016-04-08 12:50:55 UTC

Its not stickily legal to put it back up again.

Commented johnmckernanjnr in La Marina 2016-04-08 19:16:18 UTC

The €50 is only the town hall tax. You still need to pay for an architect report cost @ €150.00, that has to go to town hall then they send there man out to check your home, then you will get your certificate.

Commented luvmylife in La Marina 2016-04-12 06:49:29 UTC