Sorry to sound stupid but I have recently moved within Quesada and need to change the registration on my car. I have a Padron at the old address so what do I do first - change the address at the town hall and then the suma. How easy is it? It would oh so simple in the Uk but I get the idea it is now so straight forward in Spain - what is the cost


Call me on 965 850 098 and ill run you through the complete process

Commented Felipe in Quesada 2011-08-26 12:57:05 UTC