Hi Im a non-resident currently in the UK and previously my Spanish solicitors have calculated my tax returns for me. For some reason they are now incommunicado with us. Can anyone recommend someone who will work these out for me. I think they have to be paid by the end of the year


Mar Bascunana at is very good. she has been taking care of my accounts for several years now. very professional and efficient. We recommened this company. It only cost 24.95 euro

Commented Suzette in Quesada 2011-10-23 12:29:10 UTC

Seems I need to know my Cadestral Value - any ideas where I can get this from?

Commented elainewood9 in Quesada 2011-10-26 08:14:35 UTC

your cadrastal value will be on your council tax bill receipt.

Commented Suzette in Quesada 2011-10-28 20:38:14 UTC